Dialog Bahasa Inggris (English Conversation)



DIALOG: Asking for information.
Marc: Excuse me. Can you help me? I'm looking for the windsurfing centre.
Eloi: Ah, yes, the windsurfing centre is at Platja D'aro beach. Do you know the beach?
Marc: Not really, no.
Eloi: Let me show you on the map. It's here, look.
Marc: Ok. Great. And where's the cinema?
Eloi: Erm, there's a cinema in Girona, next to the Hospital Bufill.
Marc: Ok, great. Thanks very much.

Ten Expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing
1.      Can you tell me...?
2.      Could you tell me...?
3.      I'd like to know...
4.      D'you know...
5.      (Got / Have you) any idea...?
6.      Could anyone tell me...?
7.      (Do / Would) you happen to know...?
8.      I don't suppose you (would) know...?
9.      I wonder if you could tell me...?
10.I wonder if someone could tell me...?
1
How to say congratulation in English:
Please accept my warmest congratulations.
I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on ….
It was great to hear ….
Congratulations on your ….
I must congratulate you.
May I congratulate you on ….
Congratulations!
Congratulations on your ….
Dialog Ucapan Selamat Bahasa Inggris untuk 4 orang
Berikut adalah contoh dialog pendek untuk 4 orang dalam rangkah mengucapkan selamat atas keberhasilan dan mendapat nilai terbaik dalam suatu ujian
Boby : Hi, Don. I heard that you got the best grades in this year exams, didn't you?
Dony : That's right.
Bobby : Congratulations!
Dony : Thank you.
Dony's father : Well done, Don. I'm very proud of you.
Dony's mother : I'm glad to hear that.
Dony : Thank you, Dad, Mom

Terjemahan dari contoh dialog diatas adalah sebagai berikut:
Boby :  Hai Don, Saya dengar kamu memperoleh nilai terbaik dalam ujian tahun ini, iya?
Dony : Benar
Bobby : Selamt ya!
Dony : Terima kasih
Ayah Dony :  Kerja bagus Don. Ayah bangga kepadumu
Ibu Dony : Ibu senang mendengar kabar itu
Dony : Terima kasih  ibu dan ayah

Dialog Pendek Bahasa Inggris Ucapan Selamat untuk 3 Orang
Dialog 3 orang berikut adalah tentang cara menyampaikan dan merespon ucapan selamat atas keberhasilan menjadi pemenang dalam lomba menulis novel
Riska: Is it true what the newspaper's headline said?
Andi : What news?
Joko : The news about you winning the national novel writing competition. Is it really you?
Andi : Yeah. It is me.
Riska: Congratulations! We're happy for you.
Andi : Thanks a lot guys.
Joko : It's a terrific job, Andi.
Andi : Oh, no, I guess it's just my luck.

Yang masih bingung dengan arti dialog pendek bahasa inggris diatas, bisa dilihat terjemahannya dibawah ini:
Riska:Benar tidak headline surat kabar kemarin?
Andi : Kabar apa?
Joko : Kabar tentang kamu yang memenangkan lomba menulis novel. APa benar itu kamu?
Andi : Iya itu aku
Riska: Selamat ya. Btapa bahagianya kamu
Andi : Terima kasih banyak teman
Joko : Kerja hebat Andi
Andi : Tidak juga, mungkin hanya keberuntuganku saja

Dialog Ucapan Selamat dalam Bahasa Inggris untuk 2 Orang
Dialog untuk 2 orang berikut tentang ucapan selamat atas kelulusan kursus bahasa Inggris dan menjadi siswa terpandai
Yani : Ussy, would you like to try this cookies?
Ussy : Sure, thanks. What is the occasion?
Yani : I just graduated at last grade on my English course.
Ussy : I must congratulate you on being the smartest student.
Yani : Oh, it's not necessary.
Ussy : No, it's a must. Let's go celebrate it.
Yani : Good idea.

Kalau diterjemahkan dialog 2 orang diatas, bisa seperti dibawah ini:
Yani : Ussy, mau coba kue ini?
Ussy : Tentu, terima kasih. Dalam rangkah apa ini?
Yani : Saya baru saja lulus dalam kursus bahasa Inggris saya
Ussy : Saya musti mengucapakan selamat ya menjadi siswa terpandai
Yani : Gak perlu
Ussy : Itu perlu, Ayo kita rayakan
Yani : Boleh lah

Contoh Dialog berbahasa Inggris yang lain :

1.
A: I was wondering if you need any help on your new project.
B: Sure! That would be great! Are you good at writing or would you rather do the computer work?
A: I would like to help with the computer work.
B: Great! We are going to be working in teams of three. Are you OK working with others?
A: Yes, I like working like that.
B: We will begin next Monday. Would you be available then?
A: Yes, I can be there.
B: Well, if you could send me your basic background information before next Monday, it would be useful.
A: I will send the information to you.
B: Well then, thanks for your help. Have a great day!

2

A: Would you like me to help you on your new project?
B: I would love the help! Would you prefer helping with the writing part or is programming more your thing?
A: I would enjoy helping with the writing portion.
B: Perfect! You'll be working alone on that portion. Do you like to work alone?
A: That is OK sometimes.
B: Our first meeting is next Monday. Could you meet with us at that time?
A: No, I can't be there.
B: Please send me your background information before the meeting so I can look at it.
A: I can send that information to you.
B: OK. I look forward to working with you. Enjoy your week!

3

A: Could I help you on your new project?
B: I have a need for help with writing and also a need for help with the computer work. Which would you prefer?
A: I want to help with both.
B: That would be wonderful. Sometimes we will be working together and sometimes independently. Would that be OK?
A: Most of the time that is what I prefer.
B: We start on Monday. Can you be there?
A: I am not sure yet.
B: I need your background information before the meeting.
A: I will do that.
B: I'll enjoy working with you. Have a great day!


No comments for "Dialog Bahasa Inggris (English Conversation)"